Thursday, June 9, 2011

More of "Watched" Launch at Barnes and Noble

So, here are some more pics. of the most fantastic launch ever! (others are here at my other blog) Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Getting set up

Hi Hollie!

Even boys love this book. Thanks Kyle.

A shout-out to Aubrie, Amanda, Sierra, Hannah,
Morgan, Kelsie and Sarah


My whole family(at least those in Utah) came out to support
little ole me. This is my mom...and mother in law..and there's my neighbor, Tammy, too.

Katie! So glad you came.

Marci and Tiffany. You're awesome.

Johnnie, Katie and Brenda-Wahoo!
How much fun was that?

3 comments:

Katie Dodge said...

How fun! I feel honored to be in a picture on your blog! If I'd known someone was taking pictures, I would have striked a pose! ;)

kbrebes said...

Great pics!!! How fun!!! : ) Happy for you!!!!

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Looks like a great signing. So happy for you!